camp for staff
What does Catapult Camp and Catapult Plus Camp look like for staff??
• Speakers: Mr. Phil, Tyler Hayden
• Leadershops in public speaking, conflict management, life skills, and post-secondary choices
• Pay-it-Forward forum
By the Numbers
• 50 Campers
• 3 Camp Directors
• 1 Head Counselor, 7 Counselors, 2 Junior Counselors
• 1 Nurse, 1 Videographer
• Guest Speakers: Nancy Regan, Will Njoku, Terry Kelly, Travis Price
• Leadershops in confidence, communication, goals, teamwork, decision making, perseverance
• Rock Night with Mike Cowie Band
• Bullying Night, Mud Sliding & Informally Formal Dinner
If you’re interested in becoming a Catapult counselor, apply online here. If you have additional questions, please contact Lori Barker at email@example.com or phone 902-830-5704.
My favorite memory from Catapult was when we got to play with the children from S.M.I.L.E. That program is amazing, and I just fell in love with the idea of it. The kids looked like they were having a blast and everyone had a smile on their face!
~ Karleigh, Catapult 2012